[fash-Uhn], former Designers Closet, was a series of events and an online business that supported emerging fashion designers. It consisted of 4 pop-up stores located in strategic areas in London during the London Fashion Week. Each pop-up store was unique and involved different designers, panelists, influencers, photographers, models, stylists, and makeup artists.
[fash-Uhn] has collaborated with designers from all over the world, the El Salvador Embassy, and with prominent industry experts such as the H&M sustainability manager Catarina Midby and the Vice President @RedCarpet and entrepreneur Samata Pattinson.
Art Direction, adv, social media, web design, e-commerce management, events, pop-up stores, photo shoots
For [fash-Uhn] I selected only Fashion Designers whose use of colour was bold. The branding I’ve designed followed that inspiration.
Logo, colours, typography
Retails & Events
• 4 pop-up stores in key areas of London during the London Fashion Week (Covent Garden, Shoreditch, Old Street)
• Events strategically designed to boost the attraction of both costumers and industry experts
• Speeches, courses, photo-shootings, interviews, snacks&drinks
London Fashion Week 2019
• Covent Garden location
• 20 emerging designers showcased in this edition
• Opening party, invitation only
London Fashion Week 2018
• Shoreditch location
• 25 emerging designers showcased in this edition
• 2 floors with nails and SPA treatment downstairs to engage and give customers more than just a shopping experience